Criminal Law—KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
We know how stressful it is for you or a loved one to be accused of a crime in the State of Florida. That’s why it’s vitally important for you to hire an attorney who has experience in defending clients and knows the law. Kwon & Wirth is here in your time of need. Our attorneys have experience in both prosecuting and defending crimes in the State of Florida. We know both sides of the case, and are focused on giving you the best outcome of your case possible. Know your rights, because you’re WORTH it!
1. You have the right to remain silent.
2. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law.
3. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him or her present with you while you are being
4. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any
questioning, if you wish.
5. You can decide at any time to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US HERE